Real Money circa 1932

Real Money circa 1932

Sunday 11 December 2016

Dave Ramsey et al

Dave Ramsey's programs differ a little from Till Debt Do Us Part of Gail Vaz-Oxlade, but they go the same place.  I have folks who have successfully followed Dave's programs as well DAVE RAMSEY LINK
as well as those who use some parts of both.  I'd care not as long as you get
MONEY SAVVY, and MA$TER Your MONEY ®, which is what I am here for as well as helping  you neutralize the nasty habits and trick that you have been marketed into, that enable financial parasites to latch on to you.   For example, that is one Canadian Bank that loves to advertise "Your Richer Than You Think", which to means, if you take that advice, well, "The Qwker you SINK".

     By now I hope everyone has mastered Spreetsheets.  If not I'd advise you consider the Open Source Software at OPEN OFFICE < - Link 
for me, its great cause its free going in and updates are always free.  The spreadsheets can be as simple or complex as you may like.

No comments:

Post a Comment